Goldcar black list

• Hello,

My brother had an argue with Goldcar office 5-6 months ago. I wasn't even there but when I try to get reservation, they told me, a person who has this same surname, will never get a reservation from Goldcar. How can I deal with this situation ? I emailed Spain office, but still no answer.

• I need to solve this problem because it's too expensive in Turkey to rent a car, about 150 TL (minimum wage is 2000 TL ), think about that you're paying 150 euro for 1 car/day. But goldcar is less cost.

If anyone knows any email or facebook/twitter account that I can contact, please inform me.

• Well but think about it. You're paying a less price @ Goldcar, yes. But where could this come from and why this community mostly blacklisted GC...

I mean, nobody wants to prescribe you where to rent a car. (Except it's not at :203: if you would ask me lol) But just think about it.

Otherwise you might check Google for "Goldcar contact/mailadress". Didn't do it myself but surely you will find something.

Greetings.

• I am sorry, that I am personally are not able to help you with you specific problem, but you already have the experience in your own family, where your own brother had bad luck with Goldcar. There is always a reason, why they are so cheap. There is a high probability, that finally you have to pay more money than expected.

• well, I did that, and wrote to them; twitter account, goldcar customer email address, even Linkedin accounts which are in manager positions at Goldcar.... but still no solution.

• 1. Work for the secret service of your home country

2. Go on a mission to the USA

3. Get caught by the FBI

4. Offer them information

5. FBI puts in in witness protection and gives you a new identity

6. Rent car from Goldcar with your new passport

But seriously, nobody is going to be able to give you a magic email address that can solve everything, I would try to find a manager to talk to at the station you want to rent from and tell them you're not even related to the person they banned. You shouldn't be discriminated for problems that somebody else caused. But since GC is a terrible company, your chances of succeeding with that are also lower.

I really don't think it's worth the effort to try and get anything more out of them.

• Lol so you really did not think about why they are so cheap. Okay, just go and make your own experiences. If you seriously ignore 6 members of this forum, a seventh one probably won't convince you to get rid of this shit called Goldcar

• Forget about Goldcar. They are the worst. If you cannot afford another rental company you should seriously not rent any cars but take the bus.

As Jurgen Klopp says "if you want to see only trophies, then change your team to Bayern"

Sorry , I cannot change team, as I can't take bus. Still searching for solution.

• The GC website has phone number for all the stations in Turkey. Call them, explain your situation, that you've never caused any problems etc etc etc. Keep trying and hope that you eventually find someone who wants to help you out.

There's honestly nothing else you can do here.

When you get your car, post again to get advice on how to proceed after GC screwed you :D

• Well, a wise German philopher once said: "no arms - no cookies".

Well I think without arms, normally he won‘t even get a (gold)car for his „price“ :106:

Honestly, if they really serve in the end, and you’re able to avoid the „necessary“ insurance, please consider the following things:

- enough cc limit for deposit (up to 5k Euro)

- agent won‘t secretly plug out cc reader during approval

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kami () aus folgendem Grund: Translation gag gone wrong