Change your car while rental period ?

• Helpen EveryBody,

thanks for clicking On my forum post.

I have just picked up my latest rental and i am not very happy with it.

I had booked LDAR, The didnt have an A6 / 530 / E300 so hé gave me de oppertunity to a X4 3.0. It was white and petrol so i didnt like it. I have booked for a LDAR and diesel guaranteed. So it did'nt match with my booking.

The Audi a5 45 TDI was standing in the garden i saw looked very Nice. Because i had pre paid this reservation i didnt see much other options...

now i have driver it for several Hours i regret my choice... i am happy with this choiche and i have this reservation till monday..;(

Is there anything i Can do to change the car ? Like Call the station tomorrow that i am not happy with this choice and maybe they have other Cars tomorrow?

does anyone maybe other possible options ?

thankyou !

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von dirkholland ()

• Yeah, Remember how tight the space in the rear actually is and how your friends banged their heads (they did, didn't they?) In the rear seats and how that's not what you booked L for for your weekend trip.

That's why you are terribly sorry for your inconveniences, which you hate to share with Sixt, but what else could you do, right... ??‍♂️

Usually they will try to help, if you are friendly and constructive.

• Hallo,

u moet de hotline bellen en hen vragen of u de auto kunt wisselen bij een andere staoin in de buurt van waar u bent of onderweg bent of bij het station waar u naartoe gaat. misschien kunnen ze je helpen

Thankyou i will give it a try tomorrow!

So it is possible to change my car?

• It's not guaranteed, but if you explain how you overestimated the room and took the A5 to avoid inconveniences and how bad that turned out for you, your chances are high.

The German way of ("siss is ze rentalagriiimend, I bookt zamzing different!" ) Is less likely to succeed. ;)