Sixt flat nonstop

• you are dreaming about Cars you are extremely unlikely to get. You should expect a 730d or audi a8.

Anything above that is a Bonus but still unlikely, in particular at this rental Station.

• you are dreaming about Cars you are extremely unlikely to get. You should expect a 730d or audi a8.

Anything above that is a Bonus but still unlikely, in particular at this rental Station.

this is exactly the reason I posted here, maybe I can change also the station to a better one around that area, anywhere in the west would be fine by me,

do you recommend anything for me ? any station that would have better selection ? I see your title is MWT God!

thank you for passing by.

• In regular/short-term rental situations DUS/HAJ/TXL are mostly known to try to upsell as hard as possible, often offering you less favorable cars in the booked range, although better ones would be available.

In my personal experience HAM tends to be more kind/not as agressive in general, but I wouldn´t draw conclusions from regular short-term rentals to long term rentals. Especially with the current situation. Sixt tried to reduce the fleet as hard as they could, hencewhy the fleet is rather small at the moment. Therefore I do not think that you will have much of a choice - or even any - regardless of which station you choose.

Best strategy (imo) would be to just pick up your car as planned and to go from there. Usually, as pointed out before, you´ll have to change anyways, because the cars have a time/km limit. By the time your first exchange has to happen the overall situation might be better, more cars could be in the fleet. I´d then try to speak to the station in person (before that first change happens), mention a car that you would prefer and ask if they could arrange it.

• In regular/short-term rental situations DUS/HAJ/TXL are mostly known to try to upsell as hard as possible, often offering you less favorable cars in the booked range, although better ones would be available.

In my personal experience HAM tends to be more kind/not as agressive in general, but I wouldn´t draw conclusions from regular short-term rentals to long term rentals. Especially with the current situation. Sixt tried to reduce the fleet as hard as they could, hencewhy the fleet is rather small at the moment. Therefore I do not think that you will have much of a choice - or even any - regardless of which station you choose.

Best strategy (imo) would be to just pick up your car as planned and to go from there. Usually, as pointed out before, you´ll have to change anyways, because the cars have a time/km limit. By the time your first exchange has to happen the overall situation might be better, more cars could be in the fleet. I´d then try to speak to the station in person (before that first change happens), mention a car that you would prefer and ask if they could arrange it.

That's a really nice approach indeed, I will see what surprise I have for first rental and charm my way to the RSA at the same time, maybe the second replacement, good to know HAM is a bit better also maybe will be considered, it is a 5 hr trip for me (comparing to current 3 hr), thank you very much dude, will keep the post updated once I have more info.!