Range Rover Velar - Drive Autovermietung

• Sorry for the English!

Hi All!

for couple of month I got to try the Velar from Drive Autovermietung, Agreement and handover was super fast and easy, the Velar is the D180 SE (didn't know they made them this small).

it is a very special car, in Terms of equipment for me it was missing:

1- Things that is really needed:

A- Air Suspension

2- Things that are nice to have:

A- 4/2 more Cylinders

B- 300 more HP

B- 2 More inches on the rims.

Yes the car has only 180HP, driving it feels like driving a BTR-60 (back in military it was my duty to be a Co-Operator on it, very well versed in it haha) coincidingly it has the same horsepower as a BTR :D

But for my trips it is more than enough, I use it mainly for business related trips, I don't need 400HP 6Cylinder on a daily basis, also on the economical side as the Avg. from 3 Month until now is 8l/100,

this stays until End of next month, for summery I am happy that I switched from The Orange - tilted license plates - left sided Green sticker company to Drive, a lot more personal approach and friendly.

(The tilted license plate below is not Drive's fault, it is just that you can't have an English car without making something wrong, so it is LR fault)

hopefully we can arrange another LR product after this car crisis has eased down

Some professional shots (Landrover Instagram style) is below, living primarily in Bavaria I had to include the BMW bike for Comparison.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Hady ()

• Hady

short question from my side:

As far I know do you live in NL. How do you handle the German car license and the Dutch Tax authorities (belastingendienst) as you might be not allowed to drive cars from outside NL longer than 2 weeks (after "vrijstelling wegenbelasting voor kortstondig gebruik" online).

Do you pay the Dutch wegenbelasting for the period you use the car, or don't you appear in NL?

• Hady

short question from my side:

As far I know do you live in NL. How do you handle the German car license and the Dutch Tax authorities (belastingendienst) as you might be not allowed to drive cars from outside NL longer than 2 weeks (after "vrijstelling wegenbelasting voor kortstondig gebruik" online).

Do you pay the Dutch wegenbelasting for the period you use the car, or don't you appear in NL?

I am few days per month in NL, or on a day to day basis (work related), I do sleep in NL but registered and spend most of the time South of Munich.

"Posted worker"