Looking for a Holiday Rental in Germany

• Hi everyone on this forum. I have been reading all the threads and it has been an interesting read. The last time I came to Germany was almost 10 years ago and I managed to get a Volvo v40 (rented a golf)

From Europcar

This trip, I would like something a little bit more luxurious so I booked the LDAR (bmw 530) category from Frankfurt main for 11 days.

I recently checked the website again and found that the Audi A5 50 is the same price as my LDAR booking so I am thinking of changing my booking as a coupe is a nice change!

As I am coming for a holiday, I would have 2 large luggage. Anyone with experience with the category know the alternative cars I may get as I need to factor in the boot space practicality. or is it better to stay with LDAR to be safe?

My preferences are

1) enough space for 2 luggage

2) a nice powerful car (not driving fast but just for experience)

thank you!

• If I were you, I’d keep the LDAR booking. It will usually lead to an A6 or equivalent as a sedan or station wagon.

The A5 might be the same price but is a car category below. If you realize the space is not enough you might have trouble with a coupe booking. It you stick to LDAR you can at least count on some space and still take a coupe instead of one is available