Deposit @ Sixt Koln

• Are you from Indonesia!? If you're not...I don't think that you can just change the location because the price gets better.
    But i'm not sure about that...

Yes I am Indonesian and living in Jakarta. It seems that location can influence the quotation. Luckily I got a better deal.

• appearantly he could :)

let's have a look at place of living... :)

but yes, it is very unusual to have an UNL tariff in the Netherlands.

I just tried the Hertz website and entered Germany as country of residence and reserved a car in Amsterdam, and they give a UNL quotation. I think UNL tariff only applies to foreigners who rent at Hertz Netherlands. CMIIW

• een Nederlands pratende politieman in Konstanz is echt toeval, maar wel prima of?
    Zoals je kunt zien praat ik ook Nederlands. So naja ik ben niet zo erg bekendt met huuren van autos in Keulen, maar als je de volgende keer een Auto wilt huuren, laat mij dat even weten. Misschien kan ik je dan ook hulpen.
    In English:
    Te meet a Dutch talking policeman in Konstanz is really suprinsingly. But quite nice?
    As you can see do I speak Dutch as well. I am not that familiar with rentals in Cologne. But if you will rent a car the next time, let me just know. Maybe can I help you then.

• Ja het was echt toeval dat hij perfect Nederlands praat. Als het rondt Aachen was dat zou niet bijzonder zijn maar dit is helemaal in Konstanz.
    In English:
    It was a real coincidence that he talked perfect Dutch. If it were around Aachen it wouldn't surprise me but this was in Konstanz.
    I do speak some German but was a little bit nervous when their car passed my car and all of a sudden the "Bitte Folgen" sign lighted up. When he approached my car he just said Goedemorgen, hoe gaat het met U en mag ik Uw papieren zien. (Good morning, how are you and may I see your papers).

Party-Palme: Thanks for the offer and maybe I will contact you if I need any help.