Weird thing AutoEurope/Europcar

• Hi, I've seen a lot of people here who have knowledge and maybe can help me.

On 2nd June I booked a car via AutoEurope from Europcar. I paid, I got confirmation. I did a check-in on Europcar. Everything I should have done, I did. All that's left to do is wait for the pickup day.

The car is reserved for 2 weeks, from 05.07 to 19.07. But a week ago I noticed that the station from which I should pick up my car on Sundays is closed.

During the reservation and later in the confirmations it said that it is open on Sundays between 09:00 and 11:00.

So I called Europcar to find out if I can pick up the car or it is really closed. They said it's closed and I need to contact AutoEurope.

So I did and asked AutoEurope if they could tell me where to pick up the car because time flies fast and I have no idea what will happen this Sunday.

They said they will take care of it and I'm supposed to wait. I waited until yesterday where I called Europcar again to find out something new and Europcar told me that the reservation is cancelled and I can do a new one but it's already 160 euros more which I didn't agree to.

I immediately called AutoEurope to find out why my reservation was cancelled. There they informed me that they were working on a solution and I should wait.

Today I tried to find out more about why my reservation was cancelled in the Europcar chat room.

They said they didn't have that information. The reservation was paid and confirmed but AutoEurope canceled it.

Here I was very surprised how AutoEurope canceled it, why? I decided to call AutoEurope to explain to me why the reservation was cancelled by them and here is another surprise.

They blocked my phone number. I can't call them. I've tried from other phone numbers and it connects me without any problem. But from mine is immediate disconnection.
    Before I call them from another number, I'd like to know what I can do in this situation. Can I claim a car at the price I paid a month ago?
    How I should react?

But I'm very pissed off about it. I have specifically ordered much earlier to make sure that I get a car at a good price and now it turns out that I dont have reservation and money :cursing:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von sometimesyolo () aus folgendem Grund: "They blocked my phone number. I can't call them. I've tried from other phone numbers and it connects me without any problem. But from mine is immediate disconnection" Fortunately, nobody blocked me, the phone failed after switching it off and after switching it on again it worked properly and I called.

• Try to be persistent and insist on your reservation!

AutoEurope is only a rental broker. According to their conditions no. 21 AutoEurope is responsible for the proper arrangement, i.e. the provision of the opportunity to conclude a rental contract under the agreed conditions. There is only one point where AutoEurope reserves the right, depending on availability, to change the rental partner and give you the information about. No words about cancellation!

• Europcar told me on the phone about the cancellation. I don't have any email or letter of cancellation. After the check-in on europcar I had this reservation in my account visible, now it's gone.

They wrote me this thing on the Europcar chat today.

Zitat
    Diese Buchung erscheint storniert in unserem System. Weitere informationen haben wir hier nicht. In diesem Fall müssten Sie Autowurope kontaktieren, da die Buchung nicht über uns storniert wurde

Ich kann nur sehen, dass die Buchung über Autoeurope gemacht und auch bezahlt wurde. Ich sehe nur dass dies storniert ist.

I'm waiting for my wife to come back and I call AutoEurope from her phone.

• I called AutoEurope, they're still trying to contact Europcar, but it hasn't worked out yet (they said they send 5 emails a day to Europcar:)). AutoEurope says they didn't cancel anything, Europcar says AutoEurope canceled this reservation. I wonder how this will end up for me. The price of the €419 I paid a month ago has already jumped to €692. I'll tell you how it will end.

The most disappointing thing for me is that if I hadn't seen that this station is closed on Sundays a week ago, I would have probably gone there and seen the station closed without any information from anyone.