Rebooking Sixt online

• Good day ! My situation is as follows:

I have booked a car for 7 days at SIXT Frankfurt Airport)

Prepaid

Now my flight is canceled and i should book + 2 days

I can not change date

when I choose

Change reservation I again and again start the order process from the beginning

Support Sixt International and Sixt Germany answer: "

In this case you can change the date by pick up. "

Its impossible online change return time / date?

Thanks

• This is a problem that's been experienced by quite a few users here in recent weeks, and seems to have been acknowledged by Sixt as well. It's weird that support has told you to change the times at pickup. Are you adding +2 days at the end of the rental or do you want to pick up two days earlier? If the former, it's fine to do it at the counter - nothing to worry about there. If the latter, just do a new prepaid booking for the envisioned dates and then get in touch with the Sixt social media team on facebook, briefly tell them again what the problem is and ask them to cancel the first booking for free.

Good luck and safe driving!

• Thank you very much !

I try adding +2 days at the end of the rental

now total cost is 460 euro (7 days)

but when i try to rebook online and add +2 days, total cost is 661 euro ( + 200 euro for 2 days :-(((( i think too much for +2 days LTAR (total 9 days)

Ok, then i ask manager at the counter add 2 days!

P.S. i see that fleet in FRA airport have new BMW Z4 .Can i ask also rent Z4 instead booked BMW 4 cabrio (C-class MB) LTAR

• Generally speaking, you can just change the rental agreement once you have the car. You just go to any Sixt station and add another 2 days. As far as I know, there shouldn't be any problems since the convertibles are no luxury cars. I can not tell you anything about the change in price in this situation, should be less expensive though.

• Z4 as 20i, 30i in PTMR (despite automatic gearbox)

Z4 as M40i in PNAR, part of the luxury fleet, therefore not that easily and cheaply to get, as well as the station you got it from has to agree to any change in the rental agreement

The normal one is formally speaking a downgrade to your LTAR booking, so you shouldn’t have to pay any upsell.

You can ask if there is a Z4 available, yet there is a likely chance that there are only TT or SLC left (they are in the same category).