FWAR vs FWMR in Nizza flughafen.

• Bitte entschuldigen Sie meine 'google translate' deutsch, sehen Sie, wie die Foren standen abit Ich wählte dies über das englische Sub-Forum.

Ich habe eine 15-tägige Reservierung in Nizza Aeroport im Juli, für eine FWAR. Im Lexikon besteht die FWAR-Klasse, die am Standort "Sixts" als "premium farhzeug" aufgeführt wird, aus BMW und Audi. Groß.

Aber die FWMR Klasse hat 330Ds, 335Ds etc.

FWAR
    FWMR

Ich bevorzuge die Automatik, also warum ich es gebucht habe. Aber ist es wahr, alle schönen 330s 335s sind nur manuelle Getriebe? Scheint seltsam zu mir, dass die "high spec" Autos alle manuelle Getriebe sind.

Hat jemand etwas insigth?

Das ganze "premium farhzeug" auf Sixts website. Ich "fiel" für sie, aber sehe als Prämie bezahlt über Beispiel die SDMR Klasse. Also, ich verlange ein Premium-Fahrzeug oder eine Preisreduktion.

Ich buchte CLMR letztes Jahr und bekam wirklich die Premium farhzeug wahl einer A-Klasse oder Golf mit Navi und DSG. Wähle den Golf natürlich. Ich vertraue auf Sixt. Hoffentlich werde ich in diesem Sommer einen schönen BMW, Audi oder Merc bekommen.

Vielen Dank für Ihre Antworten im Voraus.

• Die Fahrzeuge im Wiki gelten nur für die deutsche Flotte.

In Frankreich sollte ein 320d schon das höchste der Gefühle sein bei Sixt.

---

The vehicle models mentioned at the Wiki apply only to the German fleet.

At Sixt France, there should be max. 320d or similar vehicle models.

• Thanks for your answers.

Schön, das Lexikon zu kennen ist nur für deutsche Flotte gültig.

Didnt know the Lexicon was only valid for the German fleet, it does make sense since this forum is primarily German :)

You think 280 is bad? I paid about 1200 EUR ;( for 15 days

I'll hope for the best and see what we get. I saw lots of nice 3ers last year, so hopefully the RSA will play ball :thumbsup:

• compared to Prices in Germany it is bad, for Nice it is probably ok.

usually the BMW in France have the 20d engine, but are very well equipped.
    and driving fast in France... not much Point in a powerful engine.

• compared to Prices in Germany it is bad, for Nice it is probably ok.

usually the BMW in France have the 20d engine, but are very well equipped.
    and driving fast in France... not much Point in a powerful engine.

Hopefully i'll hit the jackpot with a nicely equiped vehicle.

I added a note on my reservation stating my preferred vehicle and second choice (an A4 Avant). We're 4 people with full luggage, so we need the space. Also, there's plenty of mountains in and around Nice, so a powerful engine while not needed for speed, is nice in the hills :)

• From my experience, Nice is - just as Cannes - super expensive. 1 Day for an "X1"(or similar) was almost 350€ last, 1 day "Maserati Ghibli" was approximately 1500€ last year. But it was around the 14th of July, which is a big holiday over there. So maybe it was more expensive as they had most of their cars sold during this time.

So I would actually say that 1200 is fine for 15 days within this area of France. Did you also order any insurance included in that price?

• From my experience, Nice is - just as Cannes - super expensive. 1 Day for an "X1"(or similar) was almost 350€ last, 1 day "Maserati Ghibli" was approximately 1500€ last year. But it was around the 14th of July, which is a big holiday over there. So maybe it was more expensive as they had most of their cars sold during this time.

So I would actually say that 1200 is fine for 15 days within this area of France. Did you also order any insurance included in that price?

We'll actually be there from the 3 of July to the 17th. So right in the prime time vacation period. I prepaid, and the prices has already gone up by 15-20% 8| The 1200 EUR is with the included LDW with excess of 1800EUR. I have car rental insurance from my own car insurance, as well as my travel insurance as long as you choose at least 1 included insurance in your rental.

• Something something glaskugel :)

I checked the Sixt app and a lot of the classes are sold out next week where I'm picking up the car. What if they don't have something class specific.. what would be an upgrade to the booked FWAR ?

PFMR, FFMR, FDMR, FWMR, PDMR, PWMR is all sold out in the app. Leaving FDAR, PDAR and PWAR as possible upgrades.

SVMR or IVMR while technically more expensive than booked FWAR would be a huge downgrade... :210:

I prepaid so I will prepare my "Stuck gramophone" speech :rolleyes:

• If a flight is sold out, it doesn't mean, that you won't get a seat on the plane. (unless you're travelling with United Airlines ;) )

It just means, that according to the current ammount of bookings vs. cars, they couldn't handle more bookings.
    Don't overrate the stop sell of the classes for your situation.

usually PWAR would be the Upgrade to FWAR. I don't believe there are any PDMR/PWMR cars in the fleet at all. In Germany Sixt finally deletet the P_MR classes (or to be precise, simply renamed them to PDAR/PWAR), because there haven't been any manual Pxxx cars in the fleet for years.

Some RSA in germany think that FFMR/FFAR would be an awesome Upgrade to FWAR as well. I don't know how they think about this in Nice.

I think you can still expect to get a FWAR car.